Where: Crabapple Community, Berrington Hall, near Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Kerry Lane (nature connection and social permaculture mentor)
- Bethany Rivers (Author and creative writing tutor)
- Jo Blackman (eco-psychology faciliator)
Refresh and enliven your mind and heart, tuning into the sounds and rhythms of nature. Three experienced mentors will lead you on a creative journey of discovery to renew your connection with self, nature and others. Unwind in the beautiful fields and woodlands of Berrington Hall. Experience a variety of ways to deepen your connection with nature including personal reflection, sharing, the written word and fun activities to expand your senses. Come and enjoy this seasonal treat!
Who is it for?
Anyone with a curiosity for or interest in nature or poetry, no experience necessary.
What to bring
Homemade soup and fresh bread and teas will be provided.
- Suitable outdoor clothing and shoews
- Pen and paper
- Any snacks or other things that you need to keep you happy and comfortable through the day
Contact Jo on firstname.lastname@example.org