- The vision anchor point provides direction; it is at the top of the web, like the North Star.
- This anchor point opens up our imagination and connects us with our dreaming processes.
- This is the time of unboundaried dreaming, to express what abundances we want to create and our ideals; our ideal self, livelihood, family, group and community.
- We can focus on where we want to be and not have to think about how to get there.
- Our vision ignites hope.
- Once voiced we can practice non-attachment to the details of our vision and allow for different things to develop.
- Guided visualisations.
- Any art medium; storytelling, collages and painting are useful to sidestep our automatic limitations and access our dreaming state.
- Give a timescale for the vision; one, five, ten years from now.
- Tell a story of the place you would like to be.
This information is taken from People and Permaculture by Looby Macnamara.